Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Viva la Mexico! We just got back from Cancun where we stayed for a week on one of the most beautiful beaches! Not to mention, it was fun for Beau and I to visit where we were married! It was so much fun! The boys had a blast playing on the beach, building sand castles, playing baseball and drinking all the pina colada's they could handle! We enjoyed fine dinning (thanks to Grandama) and some late night romantic time at the beach! Here some pics of our trip! I have to say that my favorite picture is the one of Peyton "laying out" in the sun in the hole they made, with his drink! Seriously funny!!

1 comment:

Kristi Holt said...

I love the pics and I am so sad we wern't there with you!!! Thanks for sharing and I promise we won't miss out again! Love you all the sand in the world!