Tuesday, April 28, 2009


My cute little sis gave birth to her first little angel via c-section on March 28th. She weighed 7lbs10oz and was 20' long. Brielle Nicole Price (named after her favorite aunty!) is the most beautiful little baby! She is a perfect mix of both mommy and daddy! Jen did an amazing job and was such a champ! She is a natural mommy and looks AMAZING! (as you can see in this pic...RIGHT AFTER!) Brie came out with this little personality just like her mommy! She knows just wants and has the most amazing little raspy voice just like Budda and sparkling eyes like her Daddy. We love her and her little family so much we can't stand it! Congrats on an amazing addition to an amazing family!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love you so much kitty. You are the best aunt and I just hope I can be close to the mommy you are. I love you so much and can't pick a better person for my little girl to be named after. I lvoe you!!